The air quality sensor is set to standard sensitivity when the product is shipped out. If the pollution level stays at the highest level after 2 hours of operation or remains at the lowest level for more than 1 hour when the air does not seem clean, users can adjust the sensitivity of the air quality sensor as follows.
*If not pressing the sensitivity enter button for more than 10 seconds, the sensitivity will automatically apply to the last sensitivity level setting and go back to its normal operation mode
1. While the air purifier is on, press the airflow speed and ionizer buttons for 2 seconds.
2. The speed indicator will flash at 1.0-second intervals with a beep. The speed indicator blinks to show the sensor sensitivity.
3. Adjust the sensitivity by pressing the speed button. The speed indicator blinks to show the sensor sensitivity.
If the air purifier indicates a pollution level of 1 for longer than 1 hour when the actual pollution level is higher.
If the air purifier continues to indicate the highest pollution level even after running the air purifier for more than 2 hours.
4. Press the airflow speed button and ionizer button for 2 seconds. The air purifier will then resume normal operations.
- The new setting will also be applied if no button is input for 10 seconds.
Articles in this section